🔥 HOT 2024 Mustang Dark Horse Orders…Show us what you ordered!

El Chorizo

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 19, 2023
Anyone else get this email? I’m starting to consider canceling my order at this point. Ordered 3/27 right at 4 pm when orders opened.

Someone posted news about this the other day.. with the way things are right now, supply chain issues still being a problem I think stuff like this is to be expected. Just gotta roll with the punches sometimes! Hang in there, it will be worth it... might be the last generation of a Mustang with an ICE ever :(

Loki's Dark Horse

Verified Order/Owner
May 12, 2023
I went with the Grabber Blue and placed the order on 4/7.....

Attachments

• IMG_0252.jpg
    IMG_0252.jpg
    284.5 KB · Views: 46

Horseman

Verified Order/Owner
May 14, 2023
Ordered Vapor Blue with automatic, 700A, and appearance package. Fifth vehicle purchased from this dealer, so no markup.

Mcj01

Verified Order/Owner
May 15, 2023
I ordered vapor blue, 6 speed, 700A on 4/13. Received confirmation from Ford but no build date yet. dealer said handling package or appearance not avail to order. Asking them if I can add the wider tires but they are saying could impact warranty. Does this seem right?

El Chorizo

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 19, 2023
I ordered vapor blue, 6 speed, 700A on 4/13. Received confirmation from Ford but no build date yet. dealer said handling package or appearance not avail to order. Asking them if I can add the wider tires but they are saying could impact warranty. Does this seem right?

Wider tires won't void the warranty. That's typical dealer BS.... congrats on the order!

bk73103

Verified Order/Owner
Apr 10, 2023
I have not received the delayed order status e-mail ! I wonder if I am in the clear!

CWO-131A

Verified Order/Owner
Apr 21, 2023
Dark Horse ordered on 7 Apr... received an update on the status of my Mustang Dark Horse order yesterday, 23 May 2023.

Attachments

• 2024 Mustang Dark Horse Ford Status 23 May 2023.pdf
    658.1 KB · Views: 34

DarkHorseHades

Verified Order/Owner
Jun 25, 2023
I was able to get a Grabber Blue manual 600A ordered on Mar 27th, shortly after the order banks opened up. After the dealership got their 4k blood money, we paid just under $72k. Very excited to have this piece of Mustang history to hand down to our son down the road. Have not received an update since receiving the supply chain issue email, so that has been a little annoying, but hoping Ford gets the kinks worked out so as not to have recalls after we accept our eventual delivery.
schaeferorder-0.jpg
schaeferorder-1.jpg

El Chorizo

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 19, 2023
4k over sticker isn't too horrible. I've seen much worse. Glad to have you aboard! I've got you set to the order/owner list!

DarkHorseHades

Verified Order/Owner
Jun 25, 2023
We were initially on six waitlists where the dealer fees varied from 10-15k. We ended up getting really lucky with the help of my wife's cousin. He owns a high-end detailing business and has a tight relationship with the SM, where we placed our order. Excited to be here and can't wait to start seeing these bad boys roll out.

El Chorizo

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 19, 2023
We were initially on six waitlists where the dealer fees varied from 10-15k. We ended up getting really lucky with the help of my wife's cousin. He owns a high-end detailing business and has a tight relationship with the SM, where we placed our order. Excited to be here and can't wait to start seeing these bad boys roll out.
It's not what you know but who ya know sometimes! :)

Ryunket

Verified Order/Owner
May 15, 2023
I have the 700A, blue ember and manual trans ordered 3/27. No Vin or scheduling. Happy to say my dealer markup was a whopping $100. Dodged big bullets there.