🔥 HOT 2024 Mustang Dark Horse Orders…Show us what you ordered!

El Chorizo

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 19, 2023
I've just updated everyone in this thread with the Verified Owner/Order status... if I've missed anyone please send me a PM. I'm going to work on getting a little icon there next to the username as well or a bit more flair to make it more recognizable...

BSpankinAz

Verified Order/Owner
Oct 25, 2022
I am seeing a 6K BASE MSRP price increase this week for the Dark Horse!?! Wow! Can anyone else check their order sheet against Ford's website and see if they see the same thing?

cflgt500

Verified Order/Owner
Apr 13, 2023
I am seeing a 6K BASE MSRP price increase this week for the Dark Horse!?! Wow! Can anyone else check their order sheet against Ford's website and see if they see the same thing?
Can confirm. I live in US. Base price increased by roughly $2500. Seriously considering canceling my order. That would bring my car up to an $83k price tag.

Hicksy

Verified Order/Owner
Mar 30, 2023
Did you ever get this ordered? If so, let me know so I can update your status.
Good evening! I previously posted my order in this thread. Please let me know what else you require to get the verified status. Thanks!

BSpankinAz

Verified Order/Owner
Oct 25, 2022
Can confirm. I live in US. Base price increased by roughly $2500. Seriously considering canceling my order. That would bring my car up to an $83k price tag.

But the price increase won't impact you or anyone that already has a confirmed order correct?

bk73103

Verified Order/Owner
Apr 10, 2023
I wonder if these cars will become sought after once they start hitting dealer showrooms

El Chorizo

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 19, 2023
I wonder if these cars will become sought after once they start hitting dealer showrooms

Based on the limited allocations that dealerships are receiving I would say so. Looks like they are going to be pretty limited.

SomewhereInCali

Verified Order/Owner
Apr 24, 2023
Went for:
  • Oxford White
  • Painted Stripes
  • Handling Package
  • Recaro Seats
  • Cargo Net, Cargo Area Protector, Floor mats

Attachments

• Dark Horse order form.jpg
    Dark Horse order form.jpg
    195.3 KB · Views: 38

SomewhereInCali

Verified Order/Owner
Apr 24, 2023
I’ve noticed that that 700a package on some people’s order is $2595 but on line it’s $3995. It doesn’t seem to be based on manual vs automatic transmission. Any idea why that is? Was there a price hike on this package?

Last edited:

bk73103

Verified Order/Owner
Apr 10, 2023
I have not received any email about my build other then the order confirmation. I really hope I get a build date soon

jblackburn

Verified Order/Owner
Apr 4, 2023
I never received any emails. Just followed on the build website to get my build date. Need order number and VIN to see it.

jblackburn

Verified Order/Owner
Apr 4, 2023
ford.com. log in. click the little person icon top right corner of screen. Click on check order status. You need order number and VIN both of which dealer can give to you.
Hope this helps.

cflgt500

Verified Order/Owner
Apr 13, 2023
ford.com. log in. click the little person icon top right corner of screen. Click on check order status. You need order number and VIN both of which dealer can give to you.
Hope this help
Hope this helps.
That won’t work, you cannot check status until after you already receive your VIN and Build Date. If you don’t have either you can’t do this. Most people don’t have one.