Build Dates

Lightning67

Verified Order/Owner
Feb 20, 2023
Best news ever! What part of the world did you order your car from? Trying to see if some regions get cars before others
SW Louisiana. I assume some others DH's are moving through production as well. I'm surely not the only one. Couple things may have been in my favor: ordered early; no AP; fairly high volume dealer and dealer wrangled an 01 priority code out of the regional rep.
This is my second run of "In Production", but the first time I've gotten a secondary status. Tgey said I came out of paint Monday.

Lightning67

Verified Order/Owner
Feb 20, 2023
SW Louisiana. I assume some others DH's are moving through production as well. I'm surely not the only one. Couple things may have been in my favor: ordered early; no AP; fairly high volume dealer and dealer wrangled an 01 priority code out of the regional rep.
This is my second run of "In Production", but the first time I've gotten a secondary status. Tgey said I came out of paint Monday.
They

jblackburn

Verified Order/Owner
Apr 4, 2023
Congrats! This is the second time mine has said it was in production. Going on day 10 of production this time. Hopefully done soon.... Would love to have in by possession by Fall.

Lightning67

Verified Order/Owner
Feb 20, 2023
Congrats! This is the second time mine has said it was in production. Going on day 10 of production this time. Hopefully done soon.... Would love to have in by possession by Fall.
Have you called/chatted with Ford to ask about status? It may be necessary to specifically request the secondary status. The response to my request for status was just "in production" until I asked about secondary status and that was 'in the trim shop".

Lightning67

Verified Order/Owner
Feb 20, 2023
Good news, for me, but hopefully for everyone. Had a date (8/7) show up under "In Production" on the tracker yesterday. Called Ford today and they said production on my DH is complete. Gave me an ETA of 8/29-9/4). I know the ETA's can't be trusted (at the very least until there's some shipping going on), but any progress........

Loki's Dark Horse

Verified Order/Owner
May 12, 2023
I see that some people have gotten build dates or the 2nd delay of production from Ford, but I've only have received the congratulation on placing the order from Ford and that was april 7th and then I've only gotten one delay notice and that was on May 23rd. I havent heard anything since then and wondering if i should go to the dealer and cancel my order and get my deposit back.... How long have some of you gotten the 2nd delay email from the 1st?

thanks

Ryunket

Verified Order/Owner
May 15, 2023
Screenshot_20230810_125031_Samsung Internet.jpg

Got this one again today. I wouldn't cancel shit.

Lightning67

Verified Order/Owner
Feb 20, 2023
Good news, for me, but hopefully for everyone. Had a date (8/7) show up under "In Production" on the tracker yesterday. Called Ford today and they said production on my DH is complete. Gave me an ETA of 8/29-9/4). I know the ETA's can't be trusted (at the very least until there's some shipping going on), but any progress........
Update:
Called Ford today. Primary status: Produced. Secondary status: Released to carrier (not recieved by carrier); ETA 8/17-8/23 (obviously not a viable date, I'm in SW Louisiana). Ramp 51.