Build Dates

bk73103

Verified Order/Owner
Apr 10, 2023
Has anyone received a build date from their dealer yet? I have only got the supply chain delay email. Doubt my car will ever arrive

rchandler9

Verified Order/Owner
Mar 28, 2023
I have a build date of 8/21. I am not expecting that to be the actual build date. Maybe built by 9/21. As far as I can tell none have been shipped yet. My best guess is I will get my DH late October or November.

El Chorizo

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 19, 2023
I have a build date of 8/21. I am not expecting that to be the actual build date. Maybe built by 9/21. As far as I can tell none have been shipped yet. My best guess is I will get my DH late October or November.
Please keep us updated!

jblackburn

Verified Order/Owner
Apr 4, 2023
My car went into production on 6/28. just checked to see if built. website updated today and now it looks like i am waiting for a schedule date to start production ????? WTF

El Chorizo

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 19, 2023
My car went into production on 6/28. just checked to see if built. website updated today and now it looks like i am waiting for a schedule date to start production ????? WTF

Dang, that must be the pushback and delays everyone has been talking about on the forum.

Ryunket

Verified Order/Owner
May 15, 2023
Still no build date for me either, there is a dude 'bout an hour north and he is scheduled, but not built. Two 45 day delay emails this far. Expecting the car in 2024.

jblackburn

Verified Order/Owner
Apr 4, 2023
website updated. was in production 6/28. now build date 8/3. I guess they took it off the production line, dissembled parts, and put them back in their boxes. I'm sure that is what happened.....😂

mbuncich

Verified Order/Owner
Mar 27, 2023
I ordered 3/27 and all I received were the 2- 45 day emails does anyone know if anyone received a dark horse yet from the factory?
I am trying to decide if I should stay the course and take the order or cancel it? any thoughts and do you think I will be able to sell it if I choose to do so after getting it ?
Thanks for any input!

Ryunket

Verified Order/Owner
May 15, 2023
I ordered 3/27 and all I received were the 2- 45 day emails does anyone know if anyone received a dark horse yet from the factory?
I am trying to decide if I should stay the course and take the order or cancel it? any thoughts and do you think I will be able to sell it if I choose to do so after getting it ?
Thanks for any input!
So have to ask, why did you order it in the first place? What changed to now desire to cancel? There is no way ours will get canceled by us.

mbuncich

Verified Order/Owner
Mar 27, 2023
That's ok to ask
just a little concerned with all the delays and what is causing them and hoping the car is all its cracked up to be. I never owned a sports car or Mustang before and want to make sure i am doing the right thing.

El Chorizo

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 19, 2023
That's ok to ask
just a little concerned with all the delays and what is causing them and hoping the car is all its cracked up to be. I never owned a sports car or Mustang before and want to make sure i am doing the right thing.

I think every manufacturer is running into quality control issues on all new vehicles. We try to keep our pulse on most of the new vehicles coming out and I'll say that things still aren't back to normal to pre COVID level quality... this is true even of Toyota, Lexus, GMC, etc... so these delays are to be expected.

Sad to say, but it is the truth.

Lightning67

Verified Order/Owner
Feb 20, 2023
Went to "In production" on the tracker a couple of weeks ago (for the second time). Down loaded my window sticker with a blend date 8/4. Called today for status update and got a secondary status of "in trim shop". DH, Prem., A10, HP, Shadow Black.

Ryunket

Verified Order/Owner
May 15, 2023
Went to "In production" on the tracker a couple of weeks ago (for the second time). Down loaded my window sticker with a blend date 8/4. Called today for status update and got a secondary status of "in trim shop". DH, Prem., A10, HP, Shadow Black.
Best news ever! What part of the world did you order your car from? Trying to see if some regions get cars before others