So have to ask, why did you order it in the first place? What changed to now desire to cancel? There is no way ours will get canceled by us.I ordered 3/27 and all I received were the 2- 45 day emails does anyone know if anyone received a dark horse yet from the factory?
I am trying to decide if I should stay the course and take the order or cancel it? any thoughts and do you think I will be able to sell it if I choose to do so after getting it ?
Thanks for any input!
That's ok to ask
just a little concerned with all the delays and what is causing them and hoping the car is all its cracked up to be. I never owned a sports car or Mustang before and want to make sure i am doing the right thing.
Best news ever! What part of the world did you order your car from? Trying to see if some regions get cars before othersWent to "In production" on the tracker a couple of weeks ago (for the second time). Down loaded my window sticker with a blend date 8/4. Called today for status update and got a secondary status of "in trim shop". DH, Prem., A10, HP, Shadow Black.