Still nothing and ordered 3/27...

Ryunket

Member
Verified Order/Owner
May 15, 2023
97
29
Yesterday received a call from a dealer actually just over 1,000 miles away and they have on the lot the same spec'd car I ordered so many months ago. Many irons in the fire to decide to go nab that one or wait it out. My order price locked at $64,710 here in SD where the new one is retail $66,560 plus $899 processing fee then have to find a way to get it home. Yes can drive it, terrified of winter weather on the factory summer tires.

Please post your thoughts (pros and cons) so I can make a better informed choice.
 
I ordered 3/27 as well in Indiana… still nothing, not even the email updates they promised. Found a pretty sweet premium GT w/ recaros up the road… facing the same conundrum. My dark horse price is locked in at 73 and I REALLY WANT IT 🫤 Getting so tired of waiting. I’m waiting the year due to winter weather as well then I’m going to start shopping 😔 Really disappointed in ford with this process… if it’s exact car you ordered and only a little bit of price difference, I’d nab it if it were me.
 
I ordered one in September 2023 and my dealership was selling at MSRP $64210. Didn’t have any idea if/when it might show up. Stumbled across the exact car in Brazil, IN. Bought it for MSRP. Flew up and drove it back to Austin, TX. Only issue is I still don’t have plates over two months later. I’ve been tracking the DH and being able to buy at MSRP is rare.
 
I ordered one in September 2023 and my dealership was selling at MSRP $64210. Didn’t have any idea if/when it might show up. Stumbled across the exact car in Brazil, IN. Bought it for MSRP. Flew up and drove it back to Austin, TX. Only issue is I still don’t have plates over two months later. I’ve been tracking the DH and being able to buy at MSRP is rare.
Where at in Brazil IN, and did you buy 700A Blue ember ?
 
Yesterday received a call from a dealer actually just over 1,000 miles away and they have on the lot the same spec'd car I ordered so many months ago. Many irons in the fire to decide to go nab that one or wait it out. My order price locked at $64,710 here in SD where the new one is retail $66,560 plus $899 processing fee then have to find a way to get it home. Yes can drive it, terrified of winter weather on the factory summer tires.

Please post your thoughts (pros and cons) so I can make a better informed choice.
There was a member on another forum that ended up buying the same spec from a non-local dealership and having it shipped to his location. The shipping ran about $1,200, insured, but it saved him having to figure out how to brave the winter conditions on the summer tires.
 
Yesterday received a call from a dealer actually just over 1,000 miles away and they have on the lot the same spec'd car I ordered so many months ago. Many irons in the fire to decide to go nab that one or wait it out. My order price locked at $64,710 here in SD where the new one is retail $66,560 plus $899 processing fee then have to find a way to get it home. Yes can drive it, terrified of winter weather on the factory summer tires.

Please post your thoughts (pros and cons) so I can make a better informed choice.
Same here
 
I went ahead and committed to the one 1,000 miles away. Should see it in a few weeks.
 
Back
Top