Paint vs. decal

I did on Blue Ember. I am not a fan of stripes on cars in general but I thought the scheme with the Blue Ember and stripes was fantastic plus I love the black roof. Did you do painted stripes?

No. But wondering if I made a mistake. Can’t get the appearance package with carbonized grey-so no black roof. Do you know if the decal is on the trunk also?

Also very curious as to what the upgraded spoiler is going to look like with the performance package. Ford needs to update website

I don't know if the decal is on the trunk. Quite frankly you are correct, Ford needs to update the website. I saw different painted strip schemes on two different cars so I really don't know what I am getting. One version had Dark Horse outlined on the hood. Don't really care for that but it's no deal breaker. Bring it on.

I didn't but will modify my order to add it. When I was at the dealership there was a Mach 1 with the decals and a Shelby with painted stripes. I could tell that the decals will irk me over time, and I plan to do a full body PPF and the decals will likely make it harder to get a clean application.

Not 100% related but on my 2022 Shelby Super Snake Sport I was glad it had stickers for the stripes. I ended up removing them.... just a little bit too gaudy for me. I also removed the large Super Snake Sport stickers off the sides, but kept the one on the tailgate.

123_1.JPEG
68773992408__E4258554-D7EB-44FD-82A4-39F9DC56743B.jpg

Went in today to change the decal to paint but no luck. Since I have VIN and production date, I’m locked in. May have to remove it later if I don’t like it

Back