New To This Forum

Skhilton53

Dec 5, 2023
I recently purchased a DH and discovered it came without a hard copy of the owners manual, yet the cover is in the glove box. I realize it’s embedded in the electronic gadgetry but that’s not real helpful for us older folks. Tried to purchase one on-line but they are out of stock.

i’m sure I’ll adapt to the electronics eventually but miss the simpler technology my 2020 Shelby GT500 has.

Skhilton53

Dec 5, 2023
That's apparently the standard procedure now. You can access it on the screen but I'm not real interested on using my finger to scroll through 400+ pages.

MJS54

Dec 31, 2023
That’s very interesting…cost saving feature I guess…I recently picked up a new Bronco Sport and it did contain a hard copy of the owner’s manual…it was shrink wrapped in thin clear plastic, no vinyl case. Luckily I had an old case lying around and I put the manual in there.

super8

FuelBurner
Sep 15, 2022
I recently purchased a DH and discovered it came without a hard copy of the owners manual, yet the cover is in the glove box. I realize it’s embedded in the electronic gadgetry but that’s not real helpful for us older folks. Tried to purchase one on-line but they are out of stock.

i’m sure I’ll adapt to the electronics eventually but miss the simpler technology my 2020 Shelby GT500 has.

Welcome to the forum!