New member R2938

Ryunket

Verified Order/Owner
May 15, 2023
Bought a dark horse yesterday. Still struggling through all the menus and sub menus on the big screen looking for hidden treasures. This will be my 6th mustang.
Very many hidden treasures, almost 1k miles in and still figuring stuff out.

Bloodybobber

Apr 1, 2024
How long did you wait till you used all 500 horsepower ? It sure feels frisky just shaking the reins. Looking forward to using the Spurs

BSpankinAz

Verified Order/Owner
Oct 25, 2022
I used all 500HP during the 1000 mile break in period which just ended for me last week with an oil change. I made sure I varied my speeds, no hard breaking, no high speed driving. I stayed under 99mph. But I did get into the throttle here and there. I took it to redline about 1/2 dozen times I would guess.

Ryunket

Verified Order/Owner
May 15, 2023
How long did you wait till you used all 500 horsepower ? It sure feels frisky just shaking the reins. Looking forward to using the Spurs
For me, I exclusively utilize the speed limiter with the sign recognition system along with quiet mode exhaust. Have not even hit 3k on the tach. Yeah and averaging 21.7mpg. Currently 50 miles away from the first oil change. At that time as well will be doing a rear diff service as well.

I look forward to using all that power I feel when driving. Probably going to do that stuff at the Charlotte driving school day, just beat on their cars.

My DH is a tremec car, even driving like an old man keeping the tires planted on the road remains a challenge. Love this car.