Manual Trans Clutch Pressure Line

Great information does anyone have pictures? I'm attaching a picture of what I think is the problem. Mine looks to be attached to the firewall.

Attachments

• 20240606_183650.jpg
    20240606_183650.jpg
    123.2 KB · Views: 34
  • 20240606_184126.jpg
    20240606_184126.jpg
    182.5 KB · Views: 27
  • 20240606_183930.jpg
    20240606_183930.jpg
    151.1 KB · Views: 33
Just checked mine this morning and lo and behold the line was not secured to the fire wall stud.

Anyone have the recall preformed yet? Just curious and what all is involved.
I went to Dealer on 6/10, registered as needing the inspection. But before they will inspect, they had to order parts listed in the repair, regardless of the results of the inspection. The service mgr scratched his head on that one. But that was the guideline from Ford. So I wait to be called once the parts come in.

I went to Dealer on 6/10, registered as needing the inspection. But before they will inspect, they had to order parts listed in the repair, regardless of the results of the inspection. The service mgr scratched his head on that one. But that was the guideline from Ford. So I wait to be called once the parts come in.
After reviewing posts here I “inspected that attachment hardware and found it to be secured and not loose or detatched.

Attachments

• IMG_3325.jpeg
    IMG_3325.jpeg
    232.9 KB · Views: 25
mine in shop 1 month with no part available- gave me a 22 ecoboost conv as a replacement at no cost to me - so not horrible but no part yet

Registered for recall inspectionon 6/10. Vista Ford in Woodland Hills, CA said they will only inspect once the replacement parts have been received from Ford. It has been 30 days and counting. If that is the standard operationg procedure we are all waiting until the parts come in. I was not offered to drop my car off and drove it home. In a reply I made on 6/10 I posted a picture of the clamp in question. Mine looked solid and the clutch line appeared to be anchored.

I'm dropping mine off in the morning for inspection/fix. Thank goodness it's not my daily driver. Better safe than sorry. I blew a clutch in my 2017 GT350. It severed the fuel line and the car caught fire. Was a total loss. Ford stood behind it but took a while to locate a replacement for me.

I'm dropping mine off in the morning for inspection/fix. Thank goodness it's not my daily driver. Better safe than sorry. I blew a clutch in my 2017 GT350. It severed the fuel line and the car caught fire. Was a total loss. Ford stood behind it but took a while to locate a replacement for me.
All is well. No issues with mine.

Registered for recall inspectionon 6/10. Vista Ford in Woodland Hills, CA said they will only inspect once the replacement parts have been received from Ford. It has been 30 days and counting. If that is the standard operationg procedure we are all waiting until the parts come in. I was not offered to drop my car off and drove it home. In a reply I made on 6/10 I posted a picture of the clamp in question. Mine looked solid and the clutch line appeared to be anchored.
On 7/16 a call to Vista Ford in Woodland Hills asking about parts status led me to call Ford Customer Service. I told Ford that Vista would not even inspect my DH manual trans. for recall until they received the parts. Ford told me the dealership was mistaken. The correct process was to inspect then if the problem exists they order the parts, and offer a complimentary car rental while the car gets repaired. Vista Ford just cost me 6 weeks of time because they either didn’t understand the steps or did not want to comp a rental. I’ve learned not to trust Vista Ford of Woodland Hills, CA. Ford did help me with the scheduling of an inspection at the nearby dealership in Simi Valley.

07/22/2024. Inspection of the Clutch hydraulic line attachment (to the firewall) confirmed it was correctly installed.

Installed the underbody strakes.

First oil change at 4,100 mi. Full synthetic. Engine seems freer spinning. Don’t know if that is true but feels as though.

Thank you Price Ford, Simi Valley, Ca.

Last edited:
Back