I'm order number 14 at a dealer and have questions

Aaron408

Verified Order/Owner
Jun 25, 2023
I keep hearing everyone say each Ford dealer will only get a few DH cars to sell. When I went to order one late this month, June 16th to be exact. I had no issues. He said I was the 14th person to order the car and it would take 6-8 months for it to arrive. I asked if I need to put $500 down and he said no. I still got the same paper and email as everyone else. I'll link it here. Does this seem right? I'm nervous they just let me order without knowing ford will only give them a certain allotment.

Attachments

• 1309047103547920562.jpg
    1309047103547920562.jpg
    154.4 KB · Views: 30
I keep hearing everyone say each Ford dealer will only get a few DH cars to sell. When I went to order one late this month, June 16th to be exact. I had no issues. He said I was the 14th person to order the car and it would take 6-8 months for it to arrive. I asked if I need to put $500 down and he said no. I still got the same paper and email as everyone else. I'll link it here. Does this seem right? I'm nervous they just let me order without knowing ford will only give them a certain allotment.
It does not seem right. Dealers can order as many as they wish, but will only receive the amount allotted to them. The reality is how many DH were they allotted? My dealer has only one.

It does not seem right. Dealers can order as many as they wish, but will only receive the amount allotted to them. The reality is how many DH were they allotted? My dealer has only one.
Yeah idk how many they were allotted. It seems like they are letting anyone who wants one order.

My dealer only got one allotment which is my order. Did you get an official order email from Ford? That is the sign that it was officially submitted to Ford. And your order is in.

Your order sheet looks correct.

My dealer only got one allotment which is my order. Did you get an official order email from Ford? That is the sign that it was officially submitted to Ford. And your order is in.

Your order sheet looks correct.
Yup got an email from ford and everything. I guess I shouldn't worry 😅

Not necessarily, you can place an order through ford but the dealer has to convert it and it counts towards their allocation. until you get a build order it hasn't been accepted.

Back