How many Dark Horse Mustangs will he made

Ryunket

Verified Order/Owner
May 15, 2023
Oh, and about 1,000 DH's (right hand drive) are being shipped to Australia...Ford how about fulfilling your orders here in the USA before shipping them out of country...I wonder how the chasis # will be affected...will the Aussies have their own or are their numbers added to ours? Dark Horse is not so "limited" now eh?
Still very limited. Latest chassis number I have seen is 4,150, that is way less than one month of "mustang" production. So yes, very limited production car.

I know awaiting an order is super frustrating while seeing DH on dealer lots. My order was on 3/27/2023, never a VIN or anything. I had the only allocation from my local dealer.

Frustration kicked in and found one 1,300 miles a way, pain in the rear, but aside from all that madness the car is home and awesome.

Horseman

Verified Order/Owner
May 14, 2023
My order was 03/29/2023, today (03/06/2024) Dealer informed me not to expect build until fourth quarter of 2024.

MJS54

Dec 31, 2023
Just found out today that two DH dealership allocations ahead of me have finally received production dates of late April ‘24 and the other in early May ‘24. respectively. Their orders were made in Jul/Aug. No word on mine which was ordered 1 Sep 23. So I suspect mine will not be made until June, with a delivery in July …the numerous new 1LT C8 Corvettes in my area are beginning to tempt me…since their prices are just slight higher than the DH i ordered. And it’s no contest at a stoplight…a C8 will smoke a DH (despite having a quieter exhaust note…LOL).

Kelsey

Sep 5, 2023
Now don't get me wrong Corvette's are a nice ride. It's not a Dark Horse you need to drive one and not just test drive. These cars are amazing and a blast on some twists and turns.

Ryunket

Verified Order/Owner
May 15, 2023
Just found out today that two DH dealership allocations ahead of me have finally received production dates of late April ‘24 and the other in early May ‘24. respectively. Their orders were made in Jul/Aug. No word on mine which was ordered 1 Sep 23. So I suspect mine will not be made until June, with a delivery in July …the numerous new 1LT C8 Corvettes in my area are beginning to tempt me…since their prices are just slight higher than the DH i ordered. And it’s no contest at a stoplight…a C8 will smoke a DH (despite having a quieter exhaust note…LOL).
Go ahead and settle for the C8. No matter how you want to justify it, the C8 will never be a DH.

BSpankinAz

Verified Order/Owner
Oct 25, 2022
That’s amazing…Autotrader shows around 450 DH’s for sale around the country…that means around 3,000 DH’s are on the road or hidden in garages. I have yet to see one on the road yet.
Autotrader now showing about 370 DHs for sale. However it seems like only about 20 have the handling package. I wonder why they handling pack cars seem so rare. They also have the biggest dealer mark ups on them.

Ryunket

Verified Order/Owner
May 15, 2023
Autotrader now showing about 370 DHs for sale. However it seems like only about 20 have the handling package. I wonder why they handling pack cars seem so rare. They also have the biggest dealer mark ups on them.
The tremec one fit that bill as well