How many Dark Horse Mustangs will he made

mkeKen

Sep 23, 2023
Things don't look good with production being stopped and the UAW going on strike many places

Kelsey

Sep 5, 2023
But remember that's just one Assembly Plant. I don't think every Ford worker went on strike. Plus the Mustang is Assembled at Flat Rock.

Smushi

Aug 31, 2023
Six months in, and no Vin, or a car.
Same boat but I figure mine will be in production inside a month and shipped for a November delivery like an early Christmas gift. Doubt ford will let things get bad with uaw they are the only ones dealing fairly with the workers

Loki's Dark Horse

Verified Order/Owner
May 12, 2023
I'm in the same boat... Six months in and only gotten the congratulations email for placing the order and just 1 supply chain issue email back in may and been crickets since..... My wife has told me to start looking at other vehicles but i havent started yet. I understand the strike and supply chain issues and just going to wait for the car.

Smushi

Aug 31, 2023
Last I heard was the last Chas numbers for 2023 year builds were around 3500.
That includes all variants (drag only etc) of the DH. Everything after that will be 2024 manufactured times and so far as I know they will build tell no one is buying them.

Kelsey

Sep 5, 2023
Just remember these cars are 2024 models not 2023. Just because It was built in 2023 its still a 2024 model.

Kelsey

Sep 5, 2023
Feb 2024 and if you think about it 2025 will be coming out in May of this year.

MJS54

Dec 31, 2023
That’s amazing…Autotrader shows around 450 DH’s for sale around the country…that means around 3,000 DH’s are on the road or hidden in garages. I have yet to see one on the road yet.

Kelsey

Sep 5, 2023
I'd be curious to know if that 450 number is accurate. Makes you wonder if there really all built or just for sale?

BSpankinAz

Verified Order/Owner
Oct 25, 2022
That’s amazing…Autotrader shows around 450 DH’s for sale around the country…that means around 3,000 DH’s are on the road or hidden in garages. I have yet to see one on the road yet.
I have seen two at Cars and Coffee. Neither had the handling pack. I have yet to see any just driving. I have seen about 20 2024 Mustangs in various trims.

MJS54

Dec 31, 2023
Oh, and about 1,000 DH's (right hand drive) are being shipped to Australia...Ford how about fulfilling your orders here in the USA before shipping them out of country...I wonder how the chasis # will be affected...will the Aussies have their own or are their numbers added to ours? Dark Horse is not so "limited" now eh?
Oh, and now I watched a couple of YouTube videos of Dark Horses in Saudi Arabia and some other Arab country…Ford you’re unable to deliver DHs domestically, but you sure don’t have a problem sending them abroad…very sad.

Attachments

• IMG_7210.jpeg
    IMG_7210.jpeg
    294.4 KB · Views: 10
Last edited: