GT350 or GT500 Owners?

super8

FuelBurner
Sep 15, 2022
Any current Shelby GT350 or GT500 owners on the forum? I've been tempted to pick one up the few last few years but never found the right one locally.

My 48 Ford F1 has a Voodoo motor in it from a 2019 GT350 but that doesn't count :(

Nothing like the sound of the Voodoo motor! I seem to remember they had overheating issues though. I'm not sure if that was resolved in the last few years of production?

Nothing like the sound of the Voodoo motor! I seem to remember they had overheating issues though. I'm not sure if that was resolved in the last few years of production?
Haven't had any issues with mine but it's pretty stripped down as far as components it drives.... and has a large aftermarket radiator.

Any current Shelby GT350 or GT500 owners on the forum? I've been tempted to pick one up the few last few years but never found the right one locally.
I bought a new 2020 in rapid red and since I was so impressed with the vehicle I bought second brand new 22 in atlas blue, they are very impressive cars!!

Do you have any sound clips of your truck? I bet it sounds awesome!
I need to get some. Got one of it on a dyno around here somewhere.....

Here is one of me just cruising around a bit.

Back