Dark Horse MSRP + Markups ... no way to buy !!

Dashsti

Verified Order/Owner
Apr 28, 2023
Very sad, but I decided not to buy my DH now
S650 Mustang Dark Horse MSRP + Markups ... no way to buy !! 1f622

DH has been arrived and stopped by the dealer. Somehow my original sales guy was not there and his sales manager came to me and showed me my ordered DH.

Very nice and me and my wife got super excited.

After that, we went back to his office then he showed me the price. Although I did contract with my original salesman to order and buy by MSRP without any markups. Actually I stopped by all bay area dealers. Other dealers told me some markups will be applied. But he promised me no markups. So that's the reason we decided to to order and buy here.

However, the sales manager put >10k markups finally. My wife got super upset
S650 Mustang Dark Horse MSRP + Markups ... no way to buy !! 1f621

We lost the trust ... I cannot buy without good trust and relationship and I need to be my wife side always.

So if you want to have DH now, ready to drive back to home immediately if you don't care >10k markups to pay. I'll pass you the contact. You can have DH today.
1695391271547-png.567567

1695391518215-png.567572

1695391390345-png.567571

Kelsey

Sep 5, 2023
That's very sad to here. Dealership telling you one price then when you go to buy it they make it. I would let everyone know what Dealership this is so they know not to work with them anymore

jblackburn

Verified Order/Owner
Apr 4, 2023
Wow! I can only imaging how upset I would be. It is absolutely ridiculous to pay that kind of money over MSRP. This price gouging should be illegal. No wonder Ford is talking about emulating the tesla dealership model. I would have walked away also.

jblackburn

Verified Order/Owner
Apr 4, 2023
Is that carbonized grey? Have been so few pics online of that color. I ordered the grey also.