700a delivered yesterday

Ryunket

Verified Order/Owner
May 15, 2023
It has been almost a year since originally ordered 3/27/2023. Ended up ordering from dealer stock 1,300 miles away. Still having dealer created issues, already overcome shippers truck broken down enroute for a week.

Had the car dropped off at my local dealer, aligned and detailed. Car came home yesterday at noon. Car is absolutely beautiful and very happy with the car and purchase overall.

Went outside this morning and checked over the car and found few things, many places on the car exterior paint needs some sort paint repair for sure. Going over the paint found rear quarter panel on the right side is a respray. Looks decent, evidence is the paint on that section is 25% thicker. Next issue is the low battery message on the dash. Checked voltage today at the jumper terminals under the hood and found the voltage at 11.7 vdc, a battery is considered 75% charged when the voltage is 12.45 vdc. In short. So the message makes perfect sense, charging the battery now before visiting the dealer to have it tested. Last issue, very minor is the gasket between the fuel neck to body looks all twisted up. Will visit the dealer Saturday and check and look at the 24GT on the showroom floor.

Finishing up, car has issues, none of which to me get me upset at all.

keithwalton

Feb 13, 2024
Congrats :) although with all these quality issues i'm reading it's starting to sound like 1970's british leyland over there! Sub par cars delivered late with 'that'll do' fixes.
I am now considering canceling my DH (ford haven't bothered to acknowledge it yet) as my local dealer has just got in a used bullit for sale for half the price of the DH.
The dealer was supposed to be contacting me when they next had a manual v8 in ...

Ryunket

Verified Order/Owner
May 15, 2023
Good luck to you, love the DH we now have, along with the 2013 convert in grabber blue and the `71 mach1. All have places here.

Skhilton53

Dec 5, 2023
You’re making me scared to hand wash mine for fear of finding paint flaws. Guess I better get busy before cosmetic warranty runs out.

i like the car but find all of the electronic gadgetry frustrating. You have to take your eyes off the road to change settings as there are no longer knobs to turn or switches to flip that could be done by touch/feel.

I am impressed they can get 500 HP that runs on regular. I put three tanks of premium in it before I discovered that.

It will be interesting to see if tires hold up better than those on my Shelby do. Fingers crossed.

Take advantage of the TrackAttack Ford offers with new purchase. I did with my Boss 302 and Shelby GT 350. Loads of fun.

Ryunket

Verified Order/Owner
May 15, 2023
You’re making me scared to hand wash mine for fear of finding paint flaws. Guess I better get busy before cosmetic warranty runs out.

i like the car but find all of the electronic gadgetry frustrating. You have to take your eyes off the road to change settings as there are no longer knobs to turn or switches to flip that could be done by touch/feel.

I am impressed they can get 500 HP that runs on regular. I put three tanks of premium in it before I discovered that.

It will be interesting to see if tires hold up better than those on my Shelby do. Fingers crossed.

Take advantage of the TrackAttack Ford offers with new purchase. I did with my Boss 302 and Shelby GT 350. Loads of fun.
Just got done with the first hand wash, no more issues. No worries

Smushi

Aug 31, 2023
I have an earlier DH and the paint issues are the same shallow spots that make the paint less perfect like rest at the right angle of light. So that being said if it wasn’t fixed to your new ride it’s not going to be fixed as far as I know everyone who has a DH has a questionnaire emailed to report flaws and all have said paint sucks.
All that being said I love how it handles and I would encourage everyone with one take a highway turn fast this summer when tires are sticky it’s insane how this car handles.