Who has seen a Dark Horse in person?

BSpankinAz

Verified Order/Owner
Oct 25, 2022
Anyone seen the DH in person? If so tell us about it and how it contrasts with the photos. Details!

Mikeajames

Jun 25, 2023
Here you go. I went to Chicago auto show to see if was what I really wanted and fell in love with the Blue Ember. here are my pictures.

If i have ability to upload more I will also add some I pulled from FB that were really good for blue ember in the sun.

IMG_8197.jpegIMG_8195.jpegIMG_8192.jpegIMG_8190.jpegIMG_8688.jpegIMG_8690.jpegIMG_8685.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_8692.jpeg
    IMG_8692.jpeg
    287.6 KB · Views: 65
  • IMG_8689.jpeg
    IMG_8689.jpeg
    234.7 KB · Views: 63
  • IMG_8684.jpeg
    IMG_8684.jpeg
    176.3 KB · Views: 62

Ryunket

Verified Order/Owner
May 15, 2023

BSpankinAz

Verified Order/Owner
Oct 25, 2022
Here you go. I went to Chicago auto show to see if was what I really wanted and fell in love with the Blue Ember. here are my pictures.

If i have ability to upload more I will also add some I pulled from FB that were really good for blue ember in the sun.

View attachment 117View attachment 118View attachment 119View attachment 120View attachment 116View attachment 110View attachment 113

These are some of the best pics yet. If you care to, please describe the car and any features you liked better or worse viewing it in person. I hate to be a drama queen but I really like the look of the car. I am still waiting to hear how it handles compared to a GT350R.

Dragoon

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 15, 2022
These photos are fantastic, thank you! That color really pops in the sunlight!

23DH Fast Pony

Aug 2, 2023
Has anyone else seen a DH in person? Share.
Saw two of them this weekend at Mustang Alley at Woodward Dream Cruise. Pictures don't do them justice. The paint in the sunlight is crazy nice, Interior is better than I expected. After seeing them this weekend I am even more excited! Mu build date got moved up to Sept 4, only moved up 3 days but better than being delayed!

One had appearance pack and one did not. I must say the appearance package is worth every penny.

Dragoon

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 15, 2022
Saw two of them this weekend at Mustang Alley at Woodward Dream Cruise. Pictures don't do them justice. The paint in the sunlight is crazy nice, Interior is better than I expected. After seeing them this weekend I am even more excited! Mu build date got moved up to Sept 4, only moved up 3 days but better than being delayed!

One had appearance pack and one did not. I must say the appearance package is worth every penny.
That's great to hear! Did you get to hear one start-up or drive-off as well?

Ryunket

Verified Order/Owner
May 15, 2023

Great news! In person between the AP and not, what stood out to make you say that? The text everywhere is just meh. I did go with the AP.

23DH Fast Pony

Aug 2, 2023
2 reasons for me, the appearance package gives it a different look and with the paint job they did it looks pretty good.
The DH was sitting next to a GT both had same paint, and without appearance package was very hard to tell the difference.