Non RECARO Interiors

Leroy

Oct 31, 2023
Hi Alll
I have just received my order for a white Dark Horse. I had to take what was offered as the 1000 allocations in Oz are all taken. I have only seen images of interiors fitted with Recaro seats. Does any one have a photo of n interior with out the Recaro option? My contact states the trim as "GENERIC VINYL WITH SUEDE"
cheers

jblackburn

Verified Order/Owner
Apr 4, 2023
I didn't get Recaro seats with mine and I love them. They are comfy. Plus I wanted power seats. I drive it to work about 2 days a week weather permitting and on weekends. Recaro not known for comfort especially if going longer distances.

Ryunket

Verified Order/Owner
May 15, 2023
I didn't get Recaro seats with mine and I love them. They are comfy. Plus I wanted power seats. I drive it to work about 2 days a week weather permitting and on weekends. Recaro not known for comfort especially if going longer distances.
What color? Will you post a few photos?

jblackburn

Verified Order/Owner
Apr 4, 2023
IMG_2985.jpegIMG_2986.jpegIMG_2986.jpeg

jblackburn

Verified Order/Owner
Apr 4, 2023
These pics don't really do it justice. Seat are grey with blue stitching. The cloth portion has a hint of blue in it also. Very comfortable. Move back when you turn engine off and forward when you start car. Nice for entry and exit. Comfortable for longer trips if needed.

I ordered some Black chrome gorilla lugs to replace the chrome ones.
Waiting till Thanksgiving sales to order H pipe. Want the lower rumble. But has been a hard decision. The active exhaust is awesome. I run on sport or track mode most of the time. Not even sure H-pipes necessary. Already sounds rediculously good.

jblackburn

Verified Order/Owner
Apr 4, 2023
thanks for the images, i can live with that. I love the cooling as i live in central Queensland, very humid
Im near Galveston, TX. Very hot and humid here also. Of note the AC freezes me out.

Leroy

Oct 31, 2023
if you install H pipe, can you still run active exhaust?

Leroy

Oct 31, 2023
Yes. And does not require retune which we cannot do yet anyway. Same with x pipes.
I just like the H pipe tone better.
agree, re H pipe. OurDH are detuned due to RH conversion , something to do with the header. I think you guys are at 500hp, we are at 468hp. We are also told something to do with emissions regs. Looking at a twin turbo set up i saw posted on a FB page.

Attachments

• 2024MY-Mustang-Brochure-1-1.pdf
    3 MB · Views: 17

MJS54

Dec 31, 2023
Agree…they are not very comfortable for daily driving…ordered regular seats

MJS54

Dec 31, 2023
Agree…they are not very comfortable for daily driving…ordered regular seats
I also agree...I sat in a Recaro on a DH (with handling pack) on the showroom floor at my local dealer and they felt a bit uncomfortable. I'm not that big, 5'10" -210lbs. Couldn't see driving for long periods of time in them. Ordered mine without them. Made for thinner people. LOL