New member R1669.

Mrnavy2

Mar 29, 2024
New member here. R1669. Just want to introduce myself to you. I purchased a 24 Oxford White Dark Horse yesterday. I had no plans to make the purchase but after seeing it, I had to call the owner of the Dealership who I know on a personal level and told him I want it. He gave me a deal I could not turn down. So happy with it, now I need to get use to it.

Attachments

• IMG_7094.jpeg
    IMG_7094.jpeg
    320.9 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_7096.jpeg
    IMG_7096.jpeg
    328.7 KB · Views: 10

BSpankinAz

Verified Order/Owner
Oct 25, 2022
I am glad somebody got a deal on a DH! Hmm, so what swayed you so quickly to purchase? Had you not seen one in person before?

Mrnavy2

Mar 29, 2024
Well I seen them but never went up close to one. This time I sat in it and I asked the salesman if I could take it out for a ride. We did, we got back and the salesman asked me what I thought. I said I like it a lot and I will be calling the owner since we are friends. I told the owner I like it and he gave me a discount I could not walk away from. Now I am a 72 year old man and always wanted a Pony since 1965 when we were coming out. I loves the Pony since then and finally got one. I am mainly a truck man, I also have a 2023 Roush F150 SC. So I do like power and this Dark Horse has nice power for a 5.0. Thanks for asking. Steve.

BSpankinAz

Verified Order/Owner
Oct 25, 2022
Congratulations! I just got out of the engine break in period so I am ready to have some fun with mine.