mirror

paul

Oct 19, 2023
My standard equipped dark horse window sticker says i have the dark horse projection lamps, but i dont see how to activate them or anything on the bottom of the mirror that looks like a light, can anyone help me with this?

347Stang

Nov 27, 2023
I believe what you note as projection lamps are the head lights. The light under your mirror is the Dark horse badge light, luminates on the ground when you open the door, mine comes on automatically.

Cheers,

paul

Oct 19, 2023
I believe what you note as projection lamps are the head lights. The light under your mirror is the Dark horse badge light, luminates on the ground when you open the door, mine comes on automatically.

Cheers,
just seems odd they would call it dark horse projection lamps. but thanks for your help

jblackburn

Verified Order/Owner
Apr 4, 2023
My standard equipped dark horse window sticker says i have the dark horse projection lamps, but i dont see how to activate them or anything on the bottom of the mirror that looks like a light, can anyone help me with this?

My door plate lights do not illuminate. Will be taking it to dealership this winter. My mirrors project dark horse emblem on ground each time doors open after dark. Don't know anything about projection lamps if different than the mirror projection.

Smushi

Aug 31, 2023
You’re describing that light. It’s the little led projectors , projecting the DH logo in front of doors.

Kelsey

Sep 5, 2023
They are called puddle lamps that's what my sticker listed. Only the premium has that feature.

MJS54

Dec 31, 2023
Part of the exterior lighting package which only comes with the 700A trim...have to "pony up" another $5K to get them...I considered them non-essential (along with the aluminum pedals, home link lights-garage opener, welcome-farewell lighting, etc., just a bunch of stuff that doesn't add to the performance of the DH). Thus, I ordered mine with the 600A trim.