Finally arrived

Ronzer

Apr 2, 2023
Ordered back in March. EBM, 700A, Appearance, Handling, Recaros, 10-speed.
front.jpg
rear.jpg

On the drive home from the dealer I had to cross the Sierras on the Trofeo RSs while it was snowing which made for some white knuckles but made it no problem

Still working on the break-in miles and am scheduled for PPF + ceramic next week.

Didn't come with a owners manual, dealer said new Fords don't. You have to read it in the digital dash while it's not moving.

The remote rev, fox body digital tach/speedo, and the Dark Horse logo projected on the ground all make me smile.

The lane keeping and adaptive cruise are nice and work well. It has a more aggressive minimum following distance than my Golf R which is nice but seems to take a moment to slow down when a car merges in front which can be nerve-racking.

Last edited:

jblackburn

Verified Order/Owner
Apr 4, 2023
Congrats! It is beautiful. We should all meet up in NC next spring for the Ford driving experience.

EZStang

Oct 13, 2023
Ordered back in March. EBM, 700A, Appearance, Handling, Recaros, 10-speed.
View attachment 188View attachment 189

On the drive home from the dealer I had to cross the Sierras on the Trofeo RSs while it was snowing which made for some white knuckles but made it no problem

Still working on the break-in miles and am scheduled for PPF + ceramic next week.

Didn't come with a owners manual, dealer said new Fords don't. You have to read it in the digital dash while it's not moving.

The remote rev, fox body digital tach/speedo, and the Dark Horse logo projected on the ground all make me smile.

The lane keeping and adaptive cruise are nice and work well. It has a more aggressive minimum following distance than my Golf R which is nice but seems to take a moment to slow down when a car merges in front which can be nerve-racking.
I think you can adjust the minimum following distance. Beautiful DH! Congratulations!

MJS54

Dec 31, 2023
Beautiful! Still waiting on mine to arrive (Carbonized Gray, Auto) I decided to not to go with the handling pack mainly because of the Trofeo RS tires…from what I understand they offer superior grip but at the same time they have a low tread wear rating and are not great in wet weather. That means they will have to be replaced often and they’re not exactly cheap. Hopefully you’ll you be “light” on the throttle and extend their lives a bit. Enjoy and keep us posted.