Drive modes

Ryunket

Verified Order/Owner
May 15, 2023
What drive mode is your "Go To" when you hop in your ride? This will be day three driving the DH and have toyed with the modes but have yet to find huge differences. My commute is 2 miles from home to work.

What drive mode is your "Go To" when you hop in your ride? This will be day three driving the DH and have toyed with the modes but have yet to find huge differences. My commute is 2 miles from home to work.
Sport is probably best for around town. I track mine so there’s some improvements the computer makes when I set it to Track Mode. Personally I don’t know why they have Drag Strip mode. Where’s the fun in driving in a straight line? Unless you’re looking for top end.

To be honest I can't tell a lot of difference between the drive modes just yet. I need to get it up in the mountains to test them out. So I really just bounce around all of them.

To be honest I can't tell a lot of difference between the drive modes just yet. I need to get it up in the mountains to test them out. So I really just bounce around all of them.
Bouncing around? Have you checked for Shipping spacers in your springs?

the modes change the traction control , throttle tip in and steering rate. throttle tip in is the most aggressive in sport mode with normal the slowest and track in between. traction control is reduced as you go through the modes

the modes change the traction control , throttle tip in and steering rate. throttle tip in is the most aggressive in sport mode with normal the slowest and track in between. traction control is reduced as you go through the modes
I just assumed track would have the most throttle response. I am going to see if I can feel this when I drive.

Back